Rogers State University has announced inductees for the 2002-03 academic year of its chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society.
Phi Theta Kappa is an academic honor society for students enrolled in associate’s degree programs. Phi Theta Kappa has recognized academic excellence at community colleges since 1918 and has become one of the largest and most prestigious honor societies in higher education. More than 1.2 million members have been inducted in 1,200 institutions around the world. Membership is based primarily on academic achievement.
New members of RSU’s chapter of Phi Theta Kappa include the following students, listed by hometown:
- Alvin Gene Ross;
- Bartlesville: Nancy June Hulse, Paula Sue Littlejohn, Harmony Lorene Webster, Phyllis Raye Wood;
- Broken Arrow: Brad J. Heath;
- Chelsea: Lisa Gail Lauderdale;
- Claremore: Steven Ray Campbell, Sherye R. Griffin, Sherri Hunter, Christine A. Keeter, Sara Elizabeth Mocabee, Louwana Pearl Moss, Lesley Blythe Self, Holly Diane Smart;
- Collinsville: Katie Denise Beasley, Lisa Gayle Weigle;
- Miami: Mary Sue Tackett;
- Nowata: Christi L. Noblitt;
- Pryor: Todd Brewster Forrest;
- Salina: Jennifer M. Ward;
- Sperry: Clifton Wade Watson;
- Stroud: Larry Wayne Jordan;
- Tahlequah: Dan L. Cott;
- Talala: Holly Lynn Cornwell;
- Tulsa: Rebecca Lea Eubanks, Naoki Iijima;
- Vinita: Jennifer Denise Jones.