The Rogers State University Honors Program has selected its officers for the 2008-2009 academic year.
The Honors Program provides an atmosphere where the best and brightest scholars can challenge themselves academically to maximize their college experience.
The new officers are:
- Jennifer White of Oologah, president
- Sarah Brown of Oktaha, vice president
- Emily Frost of Claremore, secretary
- Charlotte Robinson of Okmulgee, social chair
- Whitney Robison of Oologah, senior representative
- Jill Street of Claremore, senior representative
- Kendra Lemons of Pryor, junior representative
- Meagan Edmonds of Choteau, junior representative
- Hope Chitwood of Pryor, sophomore representative
- Bekah Warren of Pryor, sophomore representative
- Cristen Burdell of Owasso, freshmen representative
- Charity Weigant of Bristow, freshmen representative
The Honors Programs allows the opportunity for a select group of students to distinguish themselves both inside and outside of the classroom. More information on the RSU Honors Program is available by calling 343-7606 or visiting www.rsu.edu/honors/index.asp