On Monday, August 8, Rogers State University unveiled MyRSU, an upgraded online resource that will be the centerpiece of student information and online services.
Replacing the HillcatHub student portal, MyRSU will be the online home for many student services including:
- Completing online assignments for classes (MyCourses/eLearning)
- Applying for and tracking financial aid
- Reviewing and paying educational bills
- Seeing grades, holds and an unofficial transcript
- Accessing student account information
- Viewing and printing class schedules
- Logging in to RSU student email
MyRSU will give students 24/7 access to these resources, and additional services are planned for release in the coming months.
Beginning Monday, August 8, students can access its available resources in two ways:
- Log in directly at My.RSU.edu, or
- Use the MyRSU link, located at the top of every page in the RSU website
Returning users will log in using their RSU student user name (sdjohndoe) and password (user selected). First time users will log in using their RSU student user name (sdjohndoe) and password (9-digit student ID #).
Students are advised to update any Hillcat Hub bookmarks on their computers or other electronic devices to My.RSU.edu.
Students who need to reset their login information, have questions, or need to report an issue with MyRSU, may contact the ACS Helpdesk by email at [email protected] or by phone at 918-343-7538.