Rogers State University is continuing its partnership with MidAmerica Industrial Park to provide additional Journey to Success training and certifications in 2021 to meet the needs of industries in Northeastern Oklahoma. The training is facilitated by Arrowhead consulting on the RSU Pryor campus. The educational series provides Mayes County residents and industry workers the educational opportunity to participate in professional development.
The courses serve the mission of the partnership between RSU and MidAmerica to provide a more highly educated workforce and enhance the economic development of the region.
All classes are taught from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on the second Tuesday of each month. The cost for half day classes is $99 and a full day is $179. The upcoming courses and dates are as follows:
March 9 – 2 Half Day Classes
- Time Management – Plan and Prioritize your Time to keep from Losing Your Mind (morning)
- How to Build a Thriving Multigenerational Workplace (afternoon)
April 13- Full Day Class
- Keep Climbing: Best Practices for Continuous Improvement
May 11 – Full Day Class
- Practical Magic: Project Management for the Rest of Us
June 8 – 2 Half Day Classes
- Increasing Your EQ: A Head Start to Being Heart Smart (morning)
- Seeing the Forest for the Trees: Viewing Life Through a Strategic Lens (afternoon)
July 13 – 2 Half Day Classes and Certification
- Winners and Losers Have the Same Goals – Using the Power of Habits and Routines to Accomplish Anything (morning)
- What’s for Dinner: Keys to Effective Decision Making (afternoon)
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAMP) (Monday-Thursday – $1,395)
RSU Pryor is the only university serving the Pryor and Mayes County area. The Pryor campus serves more than 350 students, including those in high school taking concurrent courses and adult learners advancing in their careers.
MidAmerica is Oklahoma’s largest industrial park with 9,000 acres. It is owned and operated by a self-sustaining public trust established to enhance economic development efforts in Northeast Oklahoma. For more information or to sign up for a class, visit www.arrowheadconsulting.com/RSU.