Rogers State University has announced new inductees for its chapter of Phi Theta Kappa, the international honor society.
Phi Theta Kappa is an academic honor society for students enrolled in associate’s degree programs. Phi Theta Kappa has recognized academic excellence at community colleges since 1918 and has become one of the largest and most prestigious honor societies in higher education. More than 1.2 million members have been inducted in 1,200 institutions around the world. Membership is based primarily on academic achievement.
New members of RSU’s chapter of Phi Theta Kappa include the following students, listed by hometown:
- Bartlesville: Darielle Lynn Breakey, Tammy J. Cummings, Linda Lou Friend, Karen S. Henry,
- Broken Arrow: Rhonda Sue Blair, Ashley Nicole Leister
- Catoosa: Jennifer LeAnn Ballard,
- Claremore: Tiffany Kale Karger, Cassie Laine Krumwiede, Michele Diane Mendenhall, Racheal Megan Montgomery, SaLinda Marie Payne, Katrina DeAnn Summerlin, Kimberly Lynn Trahan, Debra Ann Trott;
- Inola: Jodi Beth Orender;
- Owasso: Ramona Sue Davis, Tanya L. Wilson;
- Pryor: Jessica Renee Terry;
- Ramona: Kimberly Diane Davis;
- Tulsa: Paul Wayne Casteel, Jessica Ann Clark; and
- Vinita: Lindsey Janelle Olson.