Deciding to go Greek can be one of the biggest and best decisions you make in life. Joining a fraternity or a sorority can be a great way to experience all that Rogers State University has to offer.
Greek life encompasses fun and service! Greek life encourages involvement in activities on campus and in the Claremore area. Going Greek means your college career will involve more than textbooks, classrooms, athletics, and social functions.
- All but two of the US presidents, since 1825 have been Greek
- All but two of the US vice presidents, since 1825 have been Greek
- 30% of US Congressmen/women are Greek
- 42% of US Senators are Greek
- 40% of all Supreme Court Justices have been Greek
- 30% of Fortune 500 Executives are Greek
- 10% of all listed in Who’s Who are Greek
- 71% of Greeks graduate college, while only about 50% of non-greeks do
- All of the Apollo 11 astronauts were Greek
- Greeks make up only 2% of the US Population
These are just a few of the famous people that were in a fraternity or sorority when they attended college.
Rev. Jessie Jackson
Gen. George S. Patton
Dr. George Washington Carver
Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.