The Testing Center at Rogers State University provides testing and assessment for entering and current students.
- All students will need a photo id for all exams.
- Students must know how to log into an RSU network computer and their MyRSU account.
- No appointments/reservations accepted. That is strictly for prospective RSU student placement testing or ACT Residual testing only.
- The Testing Center will stop administering exams ONE hour prior to closing.
- Location: Markham Hall, Room 223
- Regular Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm
Hours for Spring Midterm exams:
- March 4, 5, 6, 7 = 8 am – 7 pm. No test will be started after 6 pm.
- March 8 = 8 am – 5 pm with no exams starting after 4 pm.
- March 11, 12, 13, 14 = 8 am – 7 pm. No tests will be started after 6 pm.
- March 15 = 8 am – 5 pm with no tests started after 4pm.
Accuplacer Testing: Computer-based English, math and reading placement tests. Students may attempt each placement test twice, but must wait 24 hours after taking the first test before attempting it a second time. Accuplacer is offered free of charge and has no time limit. (30 minutes)
Science Placement Test: The science placement test is a paper-based test with a time limit of 20 minutes. Students are allowed to attempt this test one time. There is no charge for the science placement test. (30 minutes)