- all students must make appointments to take tests in all three campus Testing Centers
- current students must be screened via the Student Health Center Questionnaire on MyRSU at https://my.rsu.edu/ICS/COVID-19_Visitor_Screening.jnz
- all students must be screened every time they wish to come to any Testing Center
- any screening should not be older than 24 hours prior to test appointment
- all students will get an email clearance from the SHC and will need to show the email to gain entry into each Testing Center (or to schedule appointment based upon each campus process) – this ensures we remain HIPPA compliant
- contact Jeff Paden with screening questions
- all students must wear Personal Protective Cover (mask) and wash hands before and after the tests
- all students must cancel their Testing Center appointment if they develop a fever between the screening and the test appointment
ACT Residuals are ON
- No more than 10 students with appointment, all MUST be screened prior to the test date and must show SHC email to be admitted to take the test.
- Register at: https://rsuact.youcanbook.me/
To make appointments:
- Bartlesville campus: 918-338-8000 — [email protected]
- Pryor campus: 918-825-6117 — [email protected]
- Claremore campus: 918-343-7730 — [email protected] — book online at https://rsutesting.youcanbook.me/
Placement Tests for Entering Students – Fall 2020:
- Make an appointment for Claremore campus only: https://rsutesting.youcanbook.me/
The Testing Center at Rogers State University provides testing and assessment for entering and current students.
- Important Note: All students must have a physical and valid photo id for all exams.
- Students must know how to log into an RSU network computer and their MyRSU account.
- The Testing Center will stop administering exams ONE hour prior to closing.
- Summer Hours:
May 11 – Aug 14
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 2:00 pm (with no testing beginning after 1:00 pm)
- Regular Hours:
Fall & Spring Semesters
Monday – Friday
8:00 am – 5:00 pm (with no testing beginning after 4:00 pm)
- Location: Markham Hall, Room 223
Accuplacer Testing: Computer-based English, math and reading placement tests. Students may attempt each placement test twice, but must wait 24 hours after taking the first test before attempting it a second time. Accuplacer is free for prospective RSU students only. Beginning August 1, 2020 there will be a $5 charge per retake of the Accuplacer exam. Any remote Accuplacer testing that we do for another institution will cost that student $20 per exam beginning August 1, 2020.
Science Placement Test: The science placement test is a paper-based test with a time limit of 20 minutes. Students are allowed to attempt this test one time. There is no charge for the science placement test. (30 minutes).