The Testing Center at Rogers State University provides testing and assessment for entering and current students.
- Important Note: All students must have a physical and valid photo id for all exams.
- Students must know how to log into an RSU network computer and their MyRSU account.
- No appointments/reservations accepted. That is strictly for prospective RSU student placement testing or ACT Residual testing only.
- The Testing Center will stop administering exams ONE hour prior to closing.
- Location: Markham Hall, Room 223
- Regular Hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (Fall & Spring Semesters)
Accuplacer Testing: Computer-based English, math and reading placement tests. Students may attempt each placement test twice, but must wait 24 hours after taking the first test before attempting it a second time. Accuplacer is free for prospective RSU students only. Any remote Accuplacer testing that we do for another institution will cost that student $10 per exam.
Science Placement Test: The science placement test is a paper-based test with a time limit of 20 minutes. Students are allowed to attempt this test one time. There is no charge for the science placement test. (30 minutes)