We are so excited to have you as part of our RSU on-campus community!
Living on-campus can greatly impact your academic and personal growth while attending college.
Daily living experiences that are not learned in the classroom often occur in your informal living environment. We will work with you to provide an atmosphere that is safe and conducive to learning
What to Expect on Move-in Day
Students should arrive at the University Village Clubhouse. A member of the Residential Life team will check to make sure all four requirements (application, $200 deposit, contract and Meningooccal Compliance ) have been made. An RA will go over your move-in packet paperwork with you and then will show you to your room and ensure that the keys to your new unit work.
- Deadline to cancel and only forfeit security deposit ($200) – July 1
- Residence hall opening dates
- August 8: 9 am – 12 pm – Dance, Soccer, Cross Country
- August 9: 9 am – 10 am – Hillcamp Leaders
- August 10: 9 am – 12 pm – Hillcamp Participants
- August 11, 12, 13: 9 am – 2 pm – General Move-in
- First meal on meal plans – August 11th Breakfast
- Last meal before Thanksgiving Break – November 22nd lunch
- First meal after Thanksgiving Break – November 27th Dinner
- Last meal on meal plans – December 9th Lunch
- First meal on meal plans – January 15th Dinner
- Last meal before Spring Break – March 10th Lunch
- First meal after Spring Break – March 19th Dinner
- Last meal on meal plans – May 12th Lunch