At the Rogers State University Bartlesville campus students can complete all requirements for the bachelor’s degree in business administration (accounting and management options), the associate degree in nursing (bridge option) and a wide variety of associate degrees.
What can RSU Bartlesville offer you?
- Upper and lower-division classes taught by qualified faculty members
- Financial aid and scholarship opportunities (including scholarships for out-of-state students) combined with personalized assistance for financial aid seekers
- In-state tuition for Kansas residents
- Opportunities for concurrently enrolled high school students including free tuition and advising on degree selection and transition to college
- Lending privileges at Stratton Taylor Library in Claremore with access to more than books, periodicals, CDs, DVDs, and electronic books
- Enhanced student activities
- Convenient location in downtown Bartlesville near the public library, community center, museums, and major employers
- Two state-of-the-art science labs on the 6th floor support science programs and the Nursing Bridge program