RSU is not affiliated with any of these foundations and in no way endorse these scholarships. Be aware of any scholarship that requires an application fee.
- B.L.E.S.S. (Bartlesville Lincoln Elementary School Scholarship)
- Cherokee Nation
- Chahta Foundation Scholarship
- Giva Student Scholarship (pdf)
- The CourthouseDirect.com Student Scholarship
- Ferrer, Poirot & Wansbrough Scholarship for Military Veterans
- HigherVisibility Marketing Scholarship
- Izenda Embedded Business Intelligence & Analytics Scholarship
- The Tree Center Scholarship
- Nursing Student Assistance Program
- A.R.T. Scholarship (pdf)
- Truman D. Picard Scholarship Program (pdf)
- Mrs. W. Albert Cook Scholarship—the Junior League of Tulsa (pdf)
- The Oklahoma Business Women’s Foundation Scholarship (pdf)
- Jaycee Foundation of Oklahoma Scholarship
- IBISWorld Scholarship for Business Students
Out-of-State Tuition Waivers
Waivers are available for the out-of-state portion of tuition. On-line students and International students are not eligible for the out-of-state tuition waiver. Please note the waiver will only cover the out-of-state portion of tuition charges. The Application for Admission serves as the application for an Academic Tuition Waiver.
Students 65 or Older
Oklahoma residents over the age of 65 who wish to audit courses can apply for a tuition only waiver for up to 7 hours in fall/spring semester and up to 4 hours in summer semester. Apply in person.