6th Annual RSU MidAmerica Chili Cook-Off
Thursday, October 3, 2019
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
RSU Pryor MidAmerica Campus
- All industries and community businesses are encouraged to enter.
- This event is to create awareness for manufacturing in the Mayes County area.
- The event will be open to the public.
- $5 Taste Kits.
- All proceeds benefit the RSU Pryor Student Scholarship.
Chili Entry Rules
- A minimum of $50 donation to Rogers State University Pryor Student Scholarships in lieu of an Entry Fee. Entry deadline is October 2, 2019.
- Bring prepared chili in LARGE crock pot(s). Extension cords provided. No open flames permitted.
- Chili name should include your Industry or Company name – creativity is encouraged.
- No restrictions on ingredients – Please label Mild/Medium/or Hot
- You can bring your own special toppings – we will provide cheese and Fritos, water and tea.
- Each entry will be provided with 4 feet of table space (half of 8 ft. table) we will provide table cloths, or you are welcome to bring your own if you will be decorating. Decorate your space with your Industry or Business signage, logos, etc.
- Taste kits will consist of 5 small cups and 5 tickets.
- Cost of taste kits will be $5.00 for the community/$2.50 for students.
- Help us promote this event and bring in as many guests and employees as possible!
- There will be three trophies awarded:
- ‘Dollars for Scholars Award’ or largest donation
- Best presentation or theme. This will be determined by ticket votes.
- Best tasting chili. Three (3) judges will taste and vote on the best chili. These judges will remain anonymous until the day of the cook-off.
All proceeds will go to the Rogers State University Pryor Student Scholarships. Thank you for supporting Manufacturing Week and Rogers State University!
If you have any questions, please contact Faith Gates at RSU Pryor (918)825-6117 or [email protected].