RSU MidAmerica Chili Cook Off
Thursday, October 4, 2018
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
RSU Pryor MidAmerica Campus Atrium
Chili Entry Rules:
- A minimum of $100 donation to Rogers & Mayes County United Way in lieu of an Entry Fee.
- Entry deadline is October 2, 2018.
- The $100 donation must be made by or on the day of the event (Oct. 4) or the chili is disqualified.
- Registration is closed. We hope to see you there.
- Bring prepared chili in LARGE crock pot(s). Extension cords provided. No open flames permitted.
- Chili name should include your Industry or Company name – creativity is allowed.
- No restrictions on ingredients – Please label Mild/Medium/or Hot.
- You are allowed to bring your own special toppings – we will provide cheese and Fritos, water and tea.
- Each entry will be provided with 4 feet of table space (half of 8 ft. table) we will provide table cloths, or you are welcome to bring your own if you will be decorating. Decorate your space with your Industry or Business signage, logos, etc.
- Taste kits will consist of 5 small cups and 5 tickets. Tasters will vote on their favorite chili.
- Cost of taste kits will be $5.00 for the community/$2.50 for students. All proceeds will go to the 2018 Mayes/Rogers County United Way Campaign.
- Help us promote this event and bring in as many guests and employees as possible!
- There will be two trophies awarded:
- The company with highest donation. Your donation will not count toward your “favorites” votes.
- The company with the most favorite votes from tasting kits.
If you have any questions, please contact Faith Gates or Lisa Ramsey at RSU Pryor 918-825-6117.
Thank you for supporting Manufacturing Week, Rogers State University, and Mayes County United Way!