Stratton Taylor Library has been named a federal and state depository. This library is a congressionally designated depository for U.S. Government documents. Public access to the government documents collection is guaranteed by public law (Title 44 United States Code).
Corona Virus (COVID-19) Outbreak
Find out what you should know about this virus, and stay up-to-date on Coronavirus (COVID-19) with these links:
- Interactive Map of COVID-19 Global and Local Cases
Coronavirus COVID-19 Global Cases by the Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University (JHU). Extensive data sources from US state, US federal, and global health organizations.
- World Health Organization Q& A on coronaviruses (COVID-19)
On this website you can find information and guidance from WHO regarding the current outbreak of coronavirus disease (COVID-19)
- Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Situation Summary:
“CDC is responding to an outbreak of respiratory disease caused by a novel (new) coronavirus that was first detected in China and which has now been detected in 60 locations internationally, including in the United States. The virus has been named “SARS-CoV-2” and the disease it causes has been named “coronavirus disease 2019” (abbreviated “COVID-19”).”
- Medline Plus: Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) Special Information:
“The coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19), which used to be called the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV), is a new type of coronavirus. It causes respiratory illness in people. It was first identified in Wuhan, China.”
Stratton Taylor Library became a selective, or partial, depository for federal government publications and information in the summer of 2006. Government documents have been selected in various formats. Electronic documents are available online. The formats include paper, microfiche, CD, DVD and electronic. Titles can be accessed through our online catalog.
- U.S. Government Portals
- Government Data
- Legal Resources
- Free Patents Online
- Federal Government Forms
- Tax Forms
- Congressional Research Service Reports (CRS)
- Federal Tribal Information
- MetaLib – GPO Catalog Search: MetaLib, a service of the Catalog of U.S. Government Publications (CGP), is a federated search engine that searches multiple U.S. Federal government databases, retrieving reports, articles, and citations while providing direct links to selected resources available online.
Government Information Online – Ask a Librarian: Through Government Information Online (GIO) you can ask government information librarians who are experts at finding information from government agencies of all levels.
Stratton Taylor Library became a member of the Oklahoma state publications depository system in May 2008. The Oklahoma Publications Clearinghouse of the Oklahoma Department of Libraries was created in 1978 by the legislation to establish the state publications depository system. It collects and preserves publications from all state agencies in Oklahoma. The Clearinghouse also distributes agency publications to 17 state depository members.
Stratton Taylor Library is now receiving materials from the Clearinghouse. The publications can be found in the STL online catalog. Electronic versions of documents can be accessed from links in the online catalog. The print publications may be read in the depository but are not available for checkout.
- Oklahoma State Government
- Oklahoma Tribal Information
- American Indian Materials in Oklahoma’s Federal Depository Libraries (pdf)
- Search catalog
- Sooner Search: Use Sooner Search to locate information from the websites of nearly 200 Oklahoma state government agencies, programs and portals.
- State of the State’s Health Report