Stratton Taylor Library strives to provide faculty, staff, and other patrons with the best available resources and services to support the programs of the university.
Faculty and staff privileges include interlibrary loan, reference services, Internet and electronic database access, and technology for curriculum support.
- Request Library Instruction: RSU Libraries offers customized library instruction for your students, including research tips and tricks, database navigation, source authority, library services, and more! To secure your slot for instruction, please complete the instruction request form at least three weekdays in advance.
- Visit our Information Literacy & Instruction guide for more information on instruction tiers and short session offerings.
- Services to Faculty
- Request Course Reserves or Library Materials: 918 343-7770
- Contact Department Liaison
- Interlibrary Loan Request
The library has implemented improvements in several key areas:
- Access to Databases
- Faculty Reserve System
- Library Catalog Searches
- Legal Resources
- Oklahoma and Federal Document Depository
Custom Online Tutorials
Stratton Taylor Library offers a variety of online tutorials on information literacy topics like avoiding plagiarism and evaluating websites and other sources for reliability and accuracy.
At instructor request, the library can create a custom video tutorial on research skills and sources specific to a field of study. The custom tutorial can then be posted to a course e-campus page, or elsewhere.
Book lists, journal lists, or pathfinders based on resources available through the library may be produced in response to a specific need after a consultation to determine subject parameters, time requirements, and other factors.
New information technologies have enhanced our ability to locate and obtain general and specialized information sources. Our librarians are available to discuss your research project and determine how we can help.