Hillcat Alley, a free, family friendly festivity of games and fun, will anchor a slate of events open to the public during Rogers State University’s 2013 Homecoming celebration, “Hillcat Nation.”
The public events are scheduled for Friday, Nov. 8 and Saturday, Nov. 9.
Friday’s events include:
- The Hillcat Hacker Invitational, a campus golf tournament on the Claremore campus. First flight starts at 9 a.m. a second follows at 1 p.m.
- An alumni versus student soccer game at Soldier Field. Kick off is at 7 p.m.
- Spirit Rally, followed by a concert featuring the band Cover Me Badd. Festivities begin at 9 p.m. at Soldier Field.
Saturday’s events include:
- Hillcat Alley, a pre-game family-friendly celebration with food, inflatables, games, contests and prizes. The first 140 guests eat for free. Hillcat Alley will be held outside the Claremore Expo Center where the basketball games will be held.
- Women’s and men’s basketball games. Tip off for the women’s game is scheduled for 2 p.m. with the men’s game to follow immediately after at 4 p.m. Crowning of the king and queen takes place at halftime.
The soccer game, concert and pre-game celebration are free. Entry to Hillcat Hacker is $50 per person, $25 for RSU students, and includes a t-shirt and lunch.
A special game-day combo-pack includes a commemorative t-shirt and ticket to the games for $15.
Game tickets can be purchased separately at $7 for general admission or $4 for students and seniors. Admission is free for children 12 and younger and all RSU students.
For more information or to register for events, visit www.rsu.edu/homecoming or call Marisa Littlefield at 918-343-6816.