Name: Clarice Doyle
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 918-343-6833
Title: Director of Development and Workforce Education
Office: Markham Hall
Clarice is the Director of Development and Workforce Education for RSUTV at Rogers State University.
- Create and oversee the implementation of a strategic approach for private fundraising and donor relations which may include major gifts, corporate donations, grant solicitation, and in-kind resources.
- Work directly with workforce industry leaders, staff, state and tribal governments and workforce agencies, business to business employers and staff.
B.A., Northeastern State University, 1979
A.A., Claremore Junior College, 1976
2017-Present, Rogers State University
Northeast Oklahoma Workforce Investment Board, Member Representative
Northeast Oklahoma Workforce Planning Area Board, Member Representative
2008-Present, Rogers State University
Director, Development and Workforce Education
Director, Development, Office of Development and RSU Foundation
Killed In Action Oklahoma Military Academy Alumni Memorial Campaign
Chapman Dining Hall Campaign
2008-Present, Claremore Chamber of Commerce
Current Chair, Legislative and Public Policy Committee
Board Chair, 2012
Board Member, 2008-2013
2005-Present, Community Action and Resource Development, Inc.
Current Board Member
Past Career Highlights
2012-2015, Cherokee Phoenix Editorial Board, Cherokee Nation
1982-2008: Publication and Media
Executive Editor, cnhi (Community Newspaper Holdings Inc.)
Daily Progress, Claremore, Okla.
Daily Times, Pryor, Okla.
Managing Editor, cnhi, Daily Progress, Claremore, Okla.
Production Assistant and Page Designer, Donrey Media, Daily Progress, Claremore, Okla.
Owner, Graphic Impressions (a print publication design company), Claremore, Okla.
Achievements / Recognition
Oklahoma Press Association OPA Awards:
- Sequoyah Award, Managing Editor, Daily Times, Pryor, Okla. (2001-2005)
- Variety of News, Editorial Writing and Photography, Daily Progress, Claremore, Okla., and Pryor Daily Times, Pryor, Okla. (1996-2008)
Associated Press AP/ONE Awards:
- Public Service Reporting, 1999
- General Excellence, Division C, 2006
- General News Reporting, 2006, “Pit Bulls: Ban or Not”
- Business Spot News Reporting, 2006, “BioDiesel”
- Non-Page One Layout, Daily Progress, 2006
- Graphics/Illustrations, Daily Progress, 2006
Content Source for:
- “A Year of Increased News,” by Josh Newton, Tahlequah Daily Press, January 3, 2007
- “The Art and Stress of Making News,” by Josh Newton, Tahlequah Daily Press, October 3, 2007
Published News, Columns and Opinion Samples
- “Not just any ol’ rock,” Claremore Daily Progress, February 27, 2007
- “MAIP’s success story,” Claremore Daily Progress and Pryor Daily Times, May 4, 2007
- “Freedmen voters could impact 2007 Cherokee elections,” Claremore Daily Progress, June 21, 2006
- “Language restrictions invokes intolerance,” Claremore Daily Progress, June 30, 2007
- “Deal, no deal,” Claremore Daily Progress, July 19, 2007
- “Can the All-American Woman take it?” Claremore Daily Progress, September 9, 2008
- “Why does it take a law?” Claremore Daily Progress, April 23, 2008
- “Looking for a better way” Claremore Daily Progress, March 17, 2008
- “Do we have what it takes?” Claremore Daily Progress, January 15, 2008
- “The Russian business connection,” Claremore Daily Progress, April 15, 2007