Name: Chris Ruhl
Email: [email protected]
Phone Number: 918-343-7815
Department: Technology & Justice Studies
Office: Herrington Hall, Room 119
|In the News:|
|RSU Announces Recipients of Faculty Senate Awards [more]|
Mr. Ruhl is a professor in the Department of Technology and Justice Studies at Rogers State University.
M.S. Higher Education Administration
Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, OK
Tulsa Community College, Tulsa, OK
Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Durant, OK
- 2015-Present, Professor, Department of Technology and Justice Studies, Rogers State University
- 2004-20015, Public School Teacher – AP Chemistry, Oklahoma
- 1999-2003 Software QA Manager with Intuit Corp., Tulsa OK & Plano TX
- 1989-1999 Software Developer with Hughes-Anderson Engineering, Tulsa OK
- 1988-1989 Assistant to the Executive VP at University Center at Tulsa, Tulsa OK
- 1983-1987 Adjunct teaching in Computer Science and Computer Applications
- 1983-1987 Contract programming in the oil and gas industry and Pepperdine University
- 1980-1983 Teaching Assistant in Chemistry at Oklahoma State University, Stillwater OK
- 1982-1983 Phi Lambda Epsilon, honorary graduate chemistry fraternity, student chapter president, Oklahoma State University
- 2004-2008 Executive Board member of the Thomas P. Stafford Air and Space Museum, Weatherford, OK
- 1983 Master’s Degree creative component – Wrote a computer program to record classroom observations, process the data, and provide tabular and graphical reporting.
- 2018 Director of the RSU STEM Camp for middle school students in the Bartleville OK area.
- 2007 Director of inaugural space camp for upper elementary students at the Thomas P. Stafford Air and Space Museum.
Scholarships & Awards
- Rogers State University, School of Liberal Arts “Excellence in Service” Award, 2017-2018.
- Ruhl, D. B. (1985, June). College and University Budget Planning with VisiCalc. Technological Horizons in Education, 12, 59-60.