The University has a policy of internal adjudication in matters relating to alleged discrimination. Any faculty member, staff member, or student, including those on temporary or part-time status, who believes that he or she has been discriminated or retaliated against should file a complaint as provided under the Racial and Ethnic Harassment Policy. Any attempt to penalize or retaliate against a person for filing a complaint or participating in the investigation of a complaint of discrimination and/or harassment will be treated as a separate and distinct violation of University policy. Complaints should be filed with the University Equal Opportunity Officer (Vice President for Student Affairs, 201 Centennial Center, Claremore Campus, 918-343-7599).