[ in-ti-grey-shuhn ] The act or process of uniting different things.
The Integration Project is a series of events, training, and organizations to better assist the Rogers State University community in understanding and embracing the various forms of diversity on campus while creating an environment that promotes inclusivity and togetherness.
- Brothers and Sisters of Excellence (BSE)
- Queers and Ally’s (Q&A)
- Association of International Students (AIS)
- Native American Student Association (NASA)
- Social Justice League (SJL)
- Student Veterans Association (SVA)
|Don’t Miss Out!|
|See Events on MyRSU Student Calendar|
- MLK Parade
- Week of Service
- National Coming Out Day
- Voter Registration
Email [email protected] to feature new events.