The Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair is an exciting opportunity for talented RSU students, alumni, and community job seekers.
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center Ballroom
With degree programs ranging from business, technology, criminal justice, nursing, and sport management to graphic design, psychology, environmental conservation, communication, and political science, this event is sure to connect candidates to potential employers or graduate school options!
- For RSU Students, Alumni, & Community
- Bring your resumes!
- Free to attend and open to the public
- Candidates of all majors and backgrounds are invited
- Professional attire is encouraged
- Get a free professional photo on site from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Register Now
RSU students and alumni can have RSU Career Services review your resume in advance by emailing it to [email protected].
Thank you to our Career Fair sponsors!
Lunch and hospitality room access will be provided for each organization. Register early for discounted prices.
- Early Registration Fee: $110 for two attendees, $15 per additional attendee.
- Early registration ends February 15, 2019. Prices increase by $15.
- Registration closes February 27, 2019.
- Register Now
Organizations participating in the Career Fair will be listed as they sign up.
If you have questions or need any additional information about the Career Fair, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Coordinator of Career Services