Career, Internship & Graduate School Fair
The Career, Internship, and Graduate School Fair is an exciting opportunity for talented RSU students, alumni, and community job seekers.
11:00 am – 1:00 pm
Dr. Carolyn Taylor Center Ballroom
This event is sure to connect candidates to potential employers or graduate school options with degree programs ranging from:
- criminal justice
- sport management
- graphic design
- environmental conservation
- political science
- For RSU Students, Alumni, & Community
- Bring your resumes!
- Free to attend and open to the public
- Candidates of all majors and backgrounds are invited
- Professional attire is encouraged
- Get a free professional photo on site from 11:00 am – 1:00 pm
RSU students and alumni can have RSU Career Services review your resume in advance by emailing it to [email protected].
- Lunch and hospitality room access will be provided for each organization.
- Registration Fee: $125 for two attendees, $15 per additional attendee.
- Deadline: Registration closes September 20, 2019.
Organizations participating in the Career Fair will be listed below as they sign up.
- Cameron University
- Claremore Daily Progress
- Enterprise Holdings
- Family & Children’s Services
- Grand Lake Mental Health Center, Inc.
- Jackie Cooper Imports
- Melton Truck Lines
- Norman Police Department
- Northeastern State University
- Northwestern Mutual – Tulsa, OK
- Oklahoma Baptist University Graduate College
- Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Oklahoma State University
- Rockgate Financial Partners
- Rogers State University MBA Program
- RSU TV
- Saint Francis Health System
- Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc.
- Tate Boys Tire and Service
- The Arkansas Colleges of Health Education
- The University of Tulsa – College of Law
- The University of Tulsa – Graduate School
- Total Medical Personnel Staffing
- Tulsa County Sheriff’s Office
- Tulsa Police Department
- University of Oklahoma – Health Sciences Center
- University of Oklahoma College of Law
- Vector Marketing
- Yellowstone Theological Institute
- Youth Villages
If you have questions or need any additional information about the Career Fair, please don’t hesitate to contact me.
Coordinator of Career Services