“Hillcamp was such an amazing experience! I had a lot of fun and met some awesome people!” – Emma, 2016
Attending Hillcamp at Rogers State University will help you make a successful transition from high school to college.
If you are transferring from a previous college, Hillcamp will help you transition seamlessly to university life at RSU.
- Move in to on-campus housing before anyone else*
- Establish connections with faculty and staff members
- Develop a strong sense of school spirit and what it means to be a Hillcat
- Learn about the expectations of academic and social life on campus
- Get to know other students
- Learn your way around campus
- Find out about important dates and events
- Learn about all the different activities and organizations are on campus and in the community
- Learn how to financially survive
- Get real information from current students
- Hear from the different departments on campus to know what services are offered and how to find them
- Become the newest member of the #HillcatNation
*Students living on campus will need to determine their living arrangements prior to Hillcamp. Hillcamp will provide everything else for students living on campus. Commuter student meals will be covered through the Hillcamp budget. Residential students will use their meal plans beginning Thursday, August 10.