Fun fact: My favorite animal is a koala bear!
What’s your favorite thing about Hillcamp? Getting to make new friends!
Why should incoming students attend Hillcamp? It is such a great experience, and helps to really get you settled into the school year!
Haven’t registered for Hillcamp yet? Do it now – you’ll have a great time!
Attending Hillcamp at Rogers State University will help you make a successful transition from high school to college. If you are transferring from a previous college, Hillcamp will help you transition seamlessly to university life at RSU.
- Students living off campus will need to determine their living arrangements prior to Hillcamp.
- Hillcamp will provide everything else for students living off campus.
Here a just a few of the benefits that Hillcamp offers:
- On-campus housing move-in if applicable
- Establish connections with faculty and staff
- Develop a strong sense of school spirit and what it means to be a Hillcat
- Learn about the expectations of academic and social life on campus
- Get to know other students
- Learn your way around campus
- Find out about important dates and events
- Learn about all the different activities and organizations on campus and in the community
- Learn how to financially survive
- Get real information from current students
- Find out about what services are offered from different departments across campus
- Become the newest member of the #HillcatNation