High Impact Leaders & Learners (HILL) Awards
Students who continually perform above and beyond during the academic year should be nominated for a HILL award. Most importantly, the awards shall serve as an encouragement to the honorees to continue being successful and generous throughout their collegiate careers and beyond.
The HILL Awards Four Pillars
- community engagement
The HILL Awards Categories
- Leader & Learner of Excellence
- Recent Alum of Excellence
- Student Worker of Excellence
- Community Partner of Excellence
- Faculty, staff, and community members may nominate a student.
- Deadline: March
- You may nominate a student for more than one category.
- The criteria for selection remains the same, however, the setting of impact may vary. Please explain how the student made an impact in each setting.
- Do not feel pressured to nominate for each category.
- You may nominate more than one person for each award.
- Award recipients will be honored at a reception.
The Office of Student Affairs at Rogers State University is honored to oversee the selection and recognition of the HILL Awards.