Bartlesville Public Library (BPL) and Rogers State University Libraries have formed a partnership that will enable RSU Bartlesville Campus students to access needed books and materials locally. Read more about the collaboration.
BPL houses a reserve collection of textbooks for RSU students!
- Simply show your RSU Student ID or number for proof of enrollment
- Checkout a textbook for in-library use
- Reserve textbooks must stay in the Library’s Local Family History Room and be returned after 1 hour
- Printed copies of reserve textbook pages can be made by Library Staff
- Study rooms are available
- Make copies for $.25 per page or scan to email for free
- RSU ID grants access to reserve textbooks, computers, copiers, and physical space only
- See the BPL website for hours and contact information.
Additional Resources & Contact Information