Live the Hillcat Life
RSU is promoting a $1,000 per semester room waiver along with your OK Promise scholarship!
RSU Residential Life offers full-time Hillcats modern living spaces ideally suited for staying close to classes and the social activities that make the college experience memorable. Student apartment complexes offer a unique array of amenities, including:
- Full kitchens or kitchenettes
- Furnished rooms
- WiFi in every room
- Laundry facilities
- Private apartments & suites available
- Nearby parking
- Paid utilities
- Security provided by RSU Campus Police
- Swimming pool, basketball court, volleyball courts and a theater room
What is Oklahoma’s Promise?
Oklahoma’s Promise offers qualified Oklahoma students an opportunity to earn a scholarship for college tuition. Oklahoma’s Promise allows 8th, 9th or 10th grade students from families with an income of $55,000 or less to earn a college tuition scholarship. Students must also meet academic and conduct requirements in high school.
Created in 1992 by the Legislature to help more Oklahoma families send their children to college, Oklahoma’s Promise was originally designated as the Oklahoma Higher Learning Access Program. The program is administered by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.
Student must be an Oklahoma resident at the time of high school graduation and must file a FAFSA to confirm that the federal adjusted gross income (AGI) of the student’s parents may not exceed $100,000 prior to receiving any program benefit. The family income will be checked each year the student is enrolled in college.
OKLAHOMA’S PROMISE REQUIREMENTS:
- Must be an Oklahoma resident.
- Must enroll in the 8th, 9th or 10th grade.
- The parents’ federal adjusted gross income must not exceed $55K per year.
- Covers resident tuition only. Student is responsible for payment of fees, books, room and board or any other charges.