To be considered for any of the Foundation Awards below, please complete and submit each application to Dakota Remy.
Truity Credit Union provides a scholarship to benefit Bartlesville area students to assist students in completing degrees.
Students from Bartlesville and surrounding communities who are dedicated to the completion of their post-secondary education and are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
- Completed current FAFSA
- Junior or senior enrolled in a bachelor's degree program at RSU
- Full-time student carrying 12 - 15 hours per semester
- Enrolled in both fall and spring semesters is preferred
- Be from Bartlesville or the Bartlesville area
- Application deadline is August 1
- Truity Credit Union Scholarship (pdf)
The Rogers State University Foundation provides an RSU alumni scholarship funded by Bartlesville area alumni.
RSU Alumni living or working in the Bartlesville area or those with an interest in supporting this restricted scholarship opportunity are invited contribute to this fund.
Current degree-seeking RSU Bartlesville students will benefit from the proceeds each spring semester, as funds are made available.
Make a Donation:
Contributors are encouraged to double their philanthropy by submitting employer matching grant requests, when applicable.
The Phillips 66 Opportunity Scholarship is to help Bartlesville area residents to improve their overall quality of life through higher education. The Phillips 66 Opportunity Scholarship is generously established by the Phillips 66 Company.
- Bartlesville residents or neighboring communities who are dedicated to the completion of their post-secondary education and are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
Funds raised during the RSU Bartlesville Scholarship Fundraising Breakfast campaign benefit Bartlesville area students.
- Students from Bartlesville and surrounding communities who are dedicated to the completion of their post-secondary education and are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
- Application deadline is August 1
- RSU Bartlesville Scholarship Breakfast Application (pdf)
The ConocoPhillips Opportunity Scholarship is to help Bartlesville area residents or neighboring communities to improve their overall quality of life through higher education. The ConocoPhillips Opportunity Scholarship is generously established by ConocoPhillips.
- Bartlesville residents who are dedicated to the completion of their post-secondary education and are in need of financial assistance are encouraged to apply.
- Special consideration will be given to those whose children are currently attending Jane Phillips Elementary School in Bartlesville.
The Dewey Spirit Scholarship at RSU is paving the pathway to higher education for enthusiastic students, regardless of academic, social, or economic status, while setting an example of the importance and empowerment of philanthropy for future generations.
- Scholarship is primarily for Dewey High School seniors. Current RSU students who are Dewey High School graduates may also apply. If no DHS senior applicants meet the criteria or apply, the award may be given to a previous Dewey Spirit recipient who is continuing toward their degree completion at RSU.
- Applicant must be a full-time, degree seeking RSU student.
- The Dewey Spirit Scholarship checklist is required in order to help determine level of need.
- If the recipient is not accepted to RSU, the funds will not be awarded. Acceptance and enrollment must be finalized before the scholarship is awarded. Subsequently, at the committee's discretion, a previous Dewey Spirit recipient may be awarded the scholarship, if there is no DHS senior applicant.
- Applicants must complete RSU’s Scholarship Application and the Dewey High School Scholarship Fund Applicant Checklist.
- Applications for fall semester are due August 1. Applications for spring semester are due December 1. One recipient per academic year, or one recipient per semester if student is not completing a full academic year.
- Scholarship funds will be paid directly to RSU on behalf of the student and used for tuition, fees, books, and other college-related expenses.
The following requirements must be met by applicant:
- Attained a class rank in the top 50% of high school graduating class
- GPA 2.5
- ACT score of 19 or higher