We value our continuing students and want to ensure the successful completion of your degree here at Rogers State University. With that in mind, if you are not currently receiving a scholarship/tuition waiver and you meet the following criteria you could qualify for one of these awards.
Note: Priority consideration will be given to students enrolled before May 15. Eligible applicants enrolled after May 15 will be placed on a waiting list and awarded as funds become available.
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Must have a cumulative GPA of 3.25 or above
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree seeking student
- Must have earned at least 24 credit hours
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 24 credit hours each academic year (Fall and Spring)
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
|Scholarship||ACT & GPA||Award Amount Per Year|
|Rising Hillcat Scholar||3.25 – 3.49 GPA||$1250/year|
|Outstanding Hillcat||3.5 – 4.0 GPA||$2000/year|