We value our continuing students and want to ensure the successful completion of your degree here at Rogers State University.
With that in mind, if you are not currently receiving a scholarship/tuition waiver and you meet the following criteria, you could qualify for an award.
Initial Eligibility Criteria
Students must meet all scholarship requirements to be considered:
- Must be a U.S. citizen
- Must be an Oklahoma resident
- Must be enrolled as a full-time degree-seeking student
- Must have earned at least 24 credit hours
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
Fifteen to Finish
$1250 for up to 3 years
- Must have a 2.75 GPA
- Must be enrolled in at least 15 credit hours
- Must successfully complete a minimum of 30 credit hours each academic year
- Must complete online application (coming soon) by March 1
Note: Eligible applications submitted after March 1 will be placed on a waiting list and awarded as funds become available.