Rogers State University has partnered with ProctorU to provide more options for students to take proctored exams. ProctorU provides test proctoring online – even from the comfort of your home and is available for appointments 24/7 nearly every day of the year for most courses.
Charge to the Examinees
- Rogers State University is not responsible for making payments to ProctorU.
- Payment of all proctoring fees will be the obligation of the individual examinee.
- Any charges applicable to the examinee must be paid with a credit or debit card.
- The examinee will be required to enter payment information into a secure page connected to a third-party card processor.
- The page is encrypted and ProctorU does not see or store the credit card data.
- Examinees will have to re-enter payment information each time new charges are incurred.
|Exam Length||Flex Scheduling||Take it Soon||Take it Now|
|30 minutes or less||$ 8.75||$ 13.75||$ 17.50|
|31-60 minutes||$ 17.50||$ 22.50||$ 26.25|
|61-120 minutes||$ 25.00||$ 30.00||$ 33.75|
|121-180 minutes||$ 33.75||$ 38.75||$ 42.50|
|181 minutes or more||$ 42.50||$ 47.50||$ 51.25|