Associate in Applied Science in
- Option: Applied Technology ⧫
- Option: Business, Information, and Engineering Technologies ⧫
- Option: Construction Management ⧫
- Option: Manufacturing Management ⧫
- Option: Public and Health Services ⧫
- Option: Transportation Management ⧫
- Option: Unmanned Aircraft Systems ★
Students seeking the Associate in Applied Science in Applied Technology degree may enter with a technical specialty gained from completion of technical programs, armed forces programs, or comparable programs that have been evaluated by the American Council on Education’s College Credit Recommendation Service.
The goal of the program is to provide students with a quality education in a technology area by emphasizing a combination of general education courses and a selection of courses in a technical specialty.
The program develops a knowledge base through core courses and selected electives while advancing a generalist view of technology. The specialty courses in this degree will satisfy the technical specialty requirement of the Bachelor of Technology in Applied Technology program offered at Rogers State University.
⧫ Available online.
★ Pending approval by the Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education.