The Department of Technology and Justice Studies at Rogers State University combines technical know-how with the educational skills needed to succeed in a rapidly evolving workplace.
A degree in applied technology equips students to more quickly ascend into management or supervisory positions at technology firms, manufacturing companies, public sector organizations and more. A degree in justice administration provides students with specialized skills and knowledge needed to succeed in law enforcement, government, corrections and security.
- The B.S. in Justice Administration was recognized as one of 2015’s 50 Best Value Colleges for a Criminal Justice Degree by a national ranking firm.
- The B.S. in Business Information Technology emphasizes both business communication and technical skill, which allows students to work in various aspects of computer programming, computer networking, multimedia and software development.
- The Certificate in Career, Technology and Education is designed to meet educational and career goals in skilled trades, applied sciences, and modern technologies.
- The Certificate in Cybersecurity and Information Assurance will prepare you to take the CompTIA Security+ which meets the ISO 17024 standard and is approved by U.S. Department of Defense to fulfill Directive 8570.01-M requirements.
- Most programs are offered both traditionally and fully online. This allows students to choose to live on campus and attend traditional classes or take online classes from any place in the world.