Strength and Conditioning Clinic for High School Coaches
9:00 am – 2:00 pm
RSU Claremore Campus
The field of strength and conditioning is changing quickly. Our goal is to educate area high school coaches about these changes.
- Cost is $25.00 per person and lunch is provided
- Adam Davis, AD for Athletic Performance at the University of Tulsa
- Tyler Whitmer, Director of Sports Performance at Oral Robert University
- Michael Gilligan, Bixby High School
- Jeff O’Connor, Outlaw Strength
The clinic is sponsored and planned by the students of the Sport Management and Fitness Management Degree Program and the School of Professional Studies.