- Business Administration students can choose to specialize in in-demand fields, including accounting, entrepreneurship, management and sport management.
- Supply Chain Management is in demand in local manufacturing and business hubs such as MidAmerica Industrial Park, the Port of Catoosa and manufacturing centers in Owasso.
- The business department incorporates SAP software training in operations and management classes to provide students with an in-house educational certification.
- The MBA program offers 8-week classes and five entry points per year, with the opportunity to complete the program in 18-months.
- Business students have the opportunity to intern at ConocoPhillips, Mondelez International, Cherokee Nation Enterprises, HydroHoist, and other local businesses and non-profits.