Dr. Todd Jackson
Department Head and Professor
“The Business Department at Rogers State University is unique because of its faculty and students. Our experienced faculty provide students with real-world perspective regarding the concepts they learn in class. Our students, in turn, engage in discussion with each other. They talk through concepts, learn to see things from other points of view, and then take this knowledge with them into the workforce.”
More About Dr. Jackson
The Department of Business at Rogers State University offers dynamic business degree programs designed to prepare you for success in today’s competitive business climate. Students can expect a focus on individual instruction and hands-on learning, both of which can be supplemented with real-world internships at area businesses.
- Business Administration students can choose to specialize in in-demand fields, including accounting, entrepreneurship, management and sport management.
- Supply Chain Management is in demand in local manufacturing and business hubs such as MidAmerica Industrial Park, the Port of Catoosa and manufacturing centers in Owasso.
- The business department incorporates SAP software training in operations and management classes to provide students with an in-house educational certification.
- The MBA program offers 8-week classes and five entry points per year, with the opportunity to complete the program in 18-months.
- Business students have the opportunity to intern at ConocoPhillips, Mondelez International, Cherokee Nation Enterprises, HydroHoist, and other local businesses and non-profits.