Emerging Artists High School Scholarship Juried Exhibition
The RSU Emerging Artist High School Art Scholarship Juried Exhibition competition is open to high school seniors graduating in the spring of 2015, or students qualified for concurrent enrollment at Rogers State University.
A total of $1,000 in tuition waivers for winners of First, Second, and Third Places, and Best in Show.
- Deadline: September 15, 2014 at 5 p.m. All work must be submitted to the RSU Department of Fine Arts Office in Baird Hall, Room 217.
- Complete the Emerging Artist Entry Form (pdf) and attach a copy to the back of each entry.
- A maximum of 5 pieces per student will be considered.
- All two-dimensional work should be matted and/or framed.
- Three-dimensional work must be fully assembled and able to stand on its own.
- Students will be notified as to acceptance to the exhibit by Wednesday, September 17, 2014.
We are excited about the competition and the future of our program and hope these opportunities will allow those students that are the most deserving and most determined to continue their art education at Rogers State University.