The Bachelor of Science in Biology program at Rogers State University has great success at placing students in quality professional health programs.
The curriculum in the Medical/Molecular option has proven to be a solid preparatory track for students endeavoring to enter professional health fields.
Recent success in student/graduate placement is indicative of the quality of students that RSU is recruiting, the rigorous curriculum that prepares students for required entrance exams like the GRE, MCAT, DAT, and PCAT, and quality program faculty.
RSU students have been placed in the following schools:
- Cleveland Chiropractic College in Kansas City
- Northeastern State University’s Optometry Program
- OSU Veterinary Medicine program
Enabling students to succeed in their respective career aspirations.
Quality faculty and informative and personal professional health advisement has helped our students to successfully gain admission to many health profession programs in Tulsa and surrounding areas as well as Oklahoma and across the United States.
With few exceptions, completion of a bachelor degree such as RSU’s degree in Medical/Molecular Biology, greatly enhances career opportunities and acceptance into post-graduate health programs.
However, some health professions such as Dental Hygiene and Radiological Technology only require completion of specific prerequisites to apply and be admitted to their respective programs.
Following are some professional programs – pay particular attention to application deadlines and program pre-requisites.
- Missouri Southern State University School of Dental Hygiene
- Northeastern State University College of Optometry
- University of Oklahoma
- College of Allied Health (Audiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, Radiation Sciences, Speech-language Pathology)
- Graduate Program in Biomedical Science (GPiBS)
- School of Medicine
- School of Medicine: Physicians Associate Program
- College of Pharmacy
- College of Dentistry
- College of Dentistry (Dental Hygiene)
- Oklahoma State University Center for Health Sciences
- Oklahoma State University College of Veterinary Medicine
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University College of Pharmacy
For more information, ask your advisor or contact the Dean of the School of Arts and Sciences or the Department Head of the Department of Biology.