Students accepted into the MBA program will enroll in 36 total credit hours of graduate coursework and will be expected to complete the program within five years*. Students must maintain good academic standing in the program. No more than one “C” grade will be accepted toward the master’s degree.
⇒ Program Core Requirements:
The program core consist of 8-week classes and a total 30 required hours.
- ACCT 5113 Accounting for Management
- BADM 5233 Critical Thinking and Ethics
- ECON 5123 Managerial Economics
- FINA 5133 Financial Management
- MGMT 5133 Organizational Behavior and Design
- MGMT 5213 Strategic Human Resources Management
- MGMT 5223 Production/Operations Management
- MGMT 5243 Enterprise Resource Management Systems
- MGMT 5313 Business Strategy
- MKTG 5143 Strategic Global Marketing
⇒ Guided Electives:
The guided electives are traditional 16-week classes and a total 6 required hours.
- ACCT 5213 Financial Statement Analysis
- ACCT 5223 International Accounting
- BADM 5223 Business Law
- BADM 5973 Special Topics: Business Administration
- ECON 5233 Comparative Economic Systems
- MGMT 5143 Supply Chain Management
- MGMT5233 Entrepreneurship and New Venture Initiation
- SPMT 5223 Sport Finance
- SPMT 5523 Sport Marketing
⇒ Total MBA Hours (36)
Students may request that a maximum of six applicable graduate credit hours, earned at any regionally accredited institution, be applied toward an MBA at Rogers State University. Only grades of “B” or better will be considered for transfer credit. Graduate work earned more than five years* prior to admission to the program will not transfer. Coursework applied to a previous graduate degree will not be applied to the MBA.
*A leave of absence for the United States Armed Forces military service will suspend this 5-year stipulation for the length of active duty service.