Regalia & Dress Code
- Master’s Degree – Black Cap and Gown with oblong sleeves and hood
- Bachelor’s Degree – Black Cap and Gown
- Associates Degree/Certificates – Silver Cap and Gown
- Summa Cum Laude – Blue Stole
- Magna Cum Laude – Red Stole
- Cum Laude – White Stole
- Undergraduates – Red Tassel
- Master’s Candidates – Drab Tassel
- Stoles, cords and pins are to be worn in accordance with RSU policy
Diplomas are typically mailed to graduates within 8-10 weeks of the commencement ceremony. To ensure you receive your diploma, make sure all holds have been cleared from your account. Holds may be for transcripts, immunizations, bursar, library, etc. If you do not receive your diploma by the end of the 10-week period, please contact the Office of the Registrar at 918-343-7552.
Fall & Summer Graduates
Students who complete their graduation requirements at the end of the previous summer or fall semester are invited to participate in both virtual and in-person commencement ceremonies. Those who are within nine hours of graduation at the end of spring and have enrolled in the needed courses in the summer are also invited to participate in in-person commencement. Once all graduation requirements have been fulfilled by fall and summer degree candidates, the transcripts will be updated to include the degree conferred. Within 8-10 weeks, students should receive a diploma in the mail. Diplomas will indicate the actual date of degree completion.