How it Works
First time? Check out Tutor.com’s “How it Works” Video.
- Go to Tutor.com
- Scroll over the relevant Tutoring Center and select your subject to be connected to a tutor
- After you work with a tutor, you can:
- Print your session or share it via email or Facebook
- Review your session again at any time
- Save your tutor as a “Favorite”
Have a question or concept you would like to review with a tutor ready. Enter your question and any important notes in the pre-session survey. This will save you time while you are in a session with a tutor.
It is important that you remove any identifying information (like your name) from your documents before uploading them into the classroom. Upload your papers in advance on the pre-session page to maximize your tutoring time.