The purpose of the Organized Research Grant Program at Rogers State University is to provide support for research and scholarly activities. The expected outcomes will be contributions to the institution’s strategic plan in academic innovation in support of research and scholarly activities.
Proposal submissions will now go through the Office of Research and Sponsored Programs.
Five Basic Goals of Organized Research at RSU:
- To promote faculty interest in research and scholarly activities
- To provide support for faculty and student projects in research and scholarly activities
- To increase the number of faculty who are engaged in and directing research and scholarly works
- To provide more opportunities for undergraduate students to participate in research and scholarly activities
- To enhance the reputation of RSU in the areas of research and scholarship
It is the intent to distribute a portion of the Organized Research Grant Program by the mechanism of Mini-Grants and Regular Grants.
Proposal should be emailed to Dr. Mary Millikin, AVPAA at [email protected].
Examples of Funded Projects
Please keep in mind that as we add different examples of proposals, that it is not all inclusive of topics or scope. These examples are just given as a general guide. We will continue to add more information to help you in your proposal development.
- “Analysis of Pesticides and Contaminants of Guano of Endangered Bats of Northeastern Oklahoma” (pdf) – Dr. Keith Martin, Professor of Biology
Available in the Library
- Proposals That Work: A Guide for Planning Dissertations and Grant Proposals (2000) Lawrence, F., Spirduso, W., Silverman, S.