These courses have been formally reviewed and meet Quality Matters standards. Each faculty member has received a certificate and a seal of quality assurance to display on their course materials.
The QM review process is a rigorous peer review process. A complete list of all Quality Matters recognized courses can be viewed in this national database. The image at the bottom of this page shows the number of courses each institution has to date.
- Faculty LMS Certification Courses:
- Level 1 – eLearning Faculty Training Course
- Level 2 – eLearning Faculty Training Course
- Level 3 – Mentorship Program
- Student LMS Certification Courses:
- Student Orientation – eLearning
- High Definition Telepresence System:
- Faculty Training Course
- HDTS Facilitator Course
- New Faculty Orientation Course
- Professional Development Course
- Faculty Resource Guide
- Quality Matters