Instructions & Guides
- Cheat Sheet (pdf)
- Reference Guide (pdf)
- Registering Your Student RSU ID Cards with Canon Copiers (pdf)
Sending a fax from Outlook:
- Enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu in the “To” field. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Enter the fax subject in the “Subject” field.
- Enter a message in the main window.
- Attach files that need to be faxed. They can be PDF, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, or Microsoft Power Point documents.
- Click “Send”.
Sending a fax from a Canon copier:
- Swipe your RSU ID card to log onto the Canon copier.
- Place your documents to fax face up in the feeder tray or face down on the glass if you are manually scanning the documents. Use an RSU Fax Cover Sheet (pdf).
- Select Send.
- Select Email. (Do not select the “FAX” options on the Canon copiers)
- In the email address field enter the fax phone number followed by @xfax.rsu.edu. (When sending faxes within RSU you only need the 4 digit fax extension followed by @xfax.rsu.edu)
- Press “OK”.
- Press “Start” to send the fax.