11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Wednesday, November 12
Centennial Center Ballroom
Think you have what it takes to be RSU’s 2014 Chili Master?
- Register Online
- Or contact Candice Apt at email@example.com or ext. 7864
- Entry deadline is Friday, Nov. 7
- Tasting Kits are $5 and include chili, Fritos, cheese, water and 5 voting tickets
The winner of the Cookoff:
- Will garner the “Golden Spoon" to display in her/his office for the next year
- Plus a year’s worth of bragging rights!
- A free RSU coffee mug for each team member
All individuals and departments are encouraged to enter.
- Prepare one pot of chili ahead of time for tasting
- Bring something to serve it in warm such as a crockpot
- Electrical outlets and extension cords will be available
- Feel free to bring table decorations!
Past Chili Cookoff Winners:
- 2013 Champion: Fuego En El Hoyo
- 2012 Champion: Polish Chili
- 2011 Champion: Bar Fight Chili
- 2010 Champion: Three Chicks and a Rooster
- 2009 Champion: Def Con 4