Student Affairs

Centennial CenterNon-academic Grievance Process

The University has a policy of internal adjudication of student grievances.

There are specific procedures for many grievances (e.g., academic appeals, alleged discrimination, etc.) that are set forth in The Student Code of Responsibilities and Conduct.

For non-academic grievances please print and fill out the form below and turn in to the Office of Student Affairs.