Stratton Taylor Library
OK Share Statewide Library Card
OK-Share is a cooperative program among Oklahoma’s public and private college and university libraries that lets higher education students, faculty and staff borrow library materials from any OK-Share library.
Most Oklahoma college and university libraries participate in OK-Share (including OU and OSU). For a complete list of OK-Share libraries see the OK-Share directory.
Each library sets its own policies for OK-Share patrons, so your borrowing privileges at other OK-Share libraries may differ from those at your library. Contact the library at your institution to find out if you are eligible for an OK-Share courtesy card.
How Do I Get an OK-Share Card?
- RSU Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Ask for your OK-Share card at the RSU library circulation desk. Your OK-Share card gives you library borrowing privileges at all OK-Share member libraries.
- Unaffiliated (non-RSU) Students, Faculty, and Staff:
Contact the library at your college or university and ask for an OK-Share card.
Where Can I Use My OK-Share Card?
Rogers State University OK-Share Information
- Name of School: Rogers State University
- Library Address: Rogers State University Library, 1701 West Will Rogers Blvd., Claremore, OK 74017
- Phone: 918-343-7720
- Fax: 918-343-7897
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Library Web Page Address: http://www.rsu.edu/library
- OK-Share Contact Person: George Gottschalk, Collection Development Librarian
- ID Requirement: OK-Share card and valid photo ID
- Borrowing Limits and Loan Periods: OK-Share Patrons may check out up to five books at any one time for 21 day loan period with no more than one renewal per item
- The OK-Share Card is valid through the last day of the semester the card is issued.