Stratton Taylor Library
Faculty & Staff Services
» Faculty & Staff | Resources | Services | Teaching Support
- Faculty and staff can request that selected material be held at the front desk for library-use only.
- To submit a Reserves request, contact George Gottschalk, Collection Development Librarian, at 343-7719.
- Stratton Taylor Library has been very successful in getting materials from other libraries for faculty and staff since we share resources within a large network of lenders who provide interlibrary loans, usually with no fees.
- If a fee is charged, the library will cover the charge except for damaged or missing items.
- Books and AV items typically take 10 business days to arrive.
- Articles may arrive electronically in less than a week, or may take longer if the lender sends by mail.
- Knowledgeable staff is available to answer questions and provide assistance in the operation and application or audio and visual equipment.