For additional scholarship and financial aid
information, vist www.fastweb.com
- Students can receive tuition assistance through merit scholarships.
- Scholarship awards will be made starting in early spring and continue as funds permit.
- All scholarships are based on the availability of funds.
- Scholarships are awarded for one academic year.
- There are no Academic Tuition waivers awarded for the summer semester.
- Scholarships may not be used for retaking courses.
- Other restrictions may apply.
- Scholarship application should be completed and returned by the priority deadline March 1, unless otherwise noted
- Honors Program and PLC applications are due February 1 (Please see descriptions for other requirements)
- Graduate from high school and achieve at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in high school or college for academic scholarships (Some scholarships, including the Sarkeys Scholarship, are available to students who receive a GED)
- Gain admission to RSU as a degree-seeking student
- Achieve status as a full-time student by enrolling in 12 or more hours per semester
Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
- All students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be enrolled as a Full-Time student
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
Students must submit the following:
- RSU Scholarship Application
- ACT scores
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Official college transcripts from previous institutions
Mail all the above to:
Rogers State University
Office of Financial Aid
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017