For additional scholarship and financial aid
information, vist www.fastweb.com
Students can receive tuition assistance through merit scholarships.
All scholarships are based on the availability of funds and are awarded for one academic year.
Scholarships are awarded starting in early spring and continue as funds permit.
There are no Academic Tuition waivers awarded for the summer semester.
Scholarships may not be used for retaking courses.
Other restrictions may apply.
- Scholarship application should be completed and returned by the priority deadline March 1, unless otherwise noted
- Honors Program and PLC applications are due February 1 (Please see descriptions for other requirements)
- Graduate from high school and achieve at least a 3.0 cumulative GPA in high school or college for academic scholarships (Some scholarships, including the Sarkeys Scholarship, are available to students who receive a GED)
- Gain admission to RSU as a degree-seeking student
- Achieve status as a full-time student by enrolling in 12 or more hours per semester
Scholarship Renewal Requirements
- All students must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above
- Must be enrolled as a Full-Time student
- Must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each academic year
Students must submit the following:
Mail all the above to:
- RSU Scholarship Application
- ACT scores
- Official high school transcript or GED scores
- Official college transcripts from previous institutions
Rogers State University
Office of Financial Aid
1701 W. Will Rogers Blvd.
Claremore, OK 74017