Steps to Get Started
Step 1: Get Admitted
If you are a current RSU student, please skip to Step 2.
Hint: Determine if online learning is for you. RSU utilizes e-campus for its course management system for the delivery of online courses. Get familiar with the technical requirements for online courses at RSU by reading the RSU e-campus Student Information .
Step 2: Enroll
- After receiving your acceptance letter, please contact the online counselor for your assigned advisors contact information.
- Once your advisor has approved your courses you can enroll through the Hillcat Hub or if assistance is needed through the online counselor.
- Online Counselor:
918-343-7726 or email@example.com
- All enrollment procedures can also be completed at the enrollment office on any of our three campuses. Upon enrollment in an online class, please view your schedule on the Hillcat Hub to ensure that you have enrolled in the correct course.
Hint: Get familiar with class start dates. Your online class will be open and available for access at 8:00 am on the day classes start.
Step 3: Login to Class
- On the first day of class, go to the RSU Online site for instructions on how to login.
- Be sure to login as soon as possible.
- Students with Financial Aid are required to login the first week of class.
- If you experience any difficulty logging into class, contact the eCampus helpdesk at 918-343-7849 immediately.
Hint: Get familiar with your RSU student e-mail accounts. Many faculty members use these accounts for their primary method of communication with students.