The Rogers State University President’s Leadership Class has selected its officers for 2008-2009.
RSU’s Leadership Class (PLC) is a four-year scholarship program designed to develop leadership skills and an enhanced academic experience. PLC provides an environment for a select number of exceptional RSU students to foster their personal and professional development.
The new officers are:
- Kaleb Woolever of Wann, president;
- Holly Shafer of Tulsa, vice president;
- Laura Greenlee of Midwest City, secretary;
- Charlotte Robinson of Morris, treasurer;
- Amy Paschal of Tulsa, freshman representative;
- Jessica Windschitl of Collinsville, sophomore representative;
- Brandi Burk of Oilton, junior representative;
- Bree Bedsworth of Skiatook, senior representative;
- Justin Tascier of Prague, community service chair;
- Aeriole Radcliff of Nowata, fundraising chair;
- Matthew Gregston of Talala and Bree Bedsworth, group activities co-chairs
- Cameron Dicken and Krystina Wyatt of Nowata, SGA representatives
PLC members represent a diverse group of RSU’s most ambitious and promising students, who work closely with student groups and the university administration to enhance services to students and the community. More information on the RSU President’s Leadership Class is available by calling 343-7627 or visiting www.rsu.edu/plc.