October 24, 2015
RSU Pryor Campus
Aero Games is a competition for middle and high school students to participate in hands-on competitions involving gliders, wind-powered rockets, remote-controlled helicopters, and other wind- and aerospace-related objects.
In an effort to promote science, math, engineering, and technology (STEM) education, Google and RSU have come together to offer a fun, interactive learning experience for Oklahoma students.
It is our mission to unite the northeast Oklahoma community to foster an environment of creative and cooperative learning and to inspire students to excel in these subject areas.
This year Dr. Tracy Drain, NASA Engineer, returns as the guest speaker.
- Teams can have a maximum of five students
- One team per high school
- One team per junior high
- Each and every student MUST have a completed and signed Student Participation Waiver Form in order to compete. No exceptions. The sponsor must bring the signed original forms to the registration desk on the day of the event.
- Each team competes in all four events
- After you register a team you will receive a confirmation from Clarice Doyle
- In order to pick up your kit, you will need to show your printed confirmation
- Kits can be picked up at RSU no earlier than Tuesday, October 7
- Materials are provided at no cost to schools
- Unless otherwise noted, all materials will be provided to teams prior to the competition
- Each team member will receive an Aero Games t-shirt and lunch
ArchivesView Event Photos