Hillcat Card Office
All students, faculty and staff will be issued a Hillcat Card, which will be used for the duration of your time at RSU.
How to get your Hillcat Card
- Cards may be obtained at the ID Card Office located on the second floor of Markham Hall, Room 206.
- The student must present their current class schedule and a government issued photo ID (Driver’s License, Military ID card, passport, etc.) before a card will be issued.
- Faculty and staff must present a photo ID before a card will be issued.
Using your Hillcat Card
Your Hillcat card is an essential tool on campus. Here are just a few of the reasons that you need to pick up your ID card today:
- The Hillcat card is the official photo identification card for all students, faculty and staff at the University.
- Use your Hillcat card as a prepaid debit card for all campus purchases including: meals, laundry room and copier services. You may add value to your card at the Bursar’s Office (located on the second floor of Markham Hall) with cash, check or credit card.
- The RSU Bookstore will require presentation of your Hillcat card in order to purchase books and supplies.
- Use your Hillcat card to check out resources in the Stratton Taylor Library. Without it, you won’t have access to books, movies, and more.
- Hillcat athletic events are free to RSU students but you will need your Hillcat card to gain access.
- As an RSU student, you have a free membership to the Claremore REC Center. Your card must be presented to activate your membership and gain access to the facility.
- The Hillcat card also provides access to secured areas around campus.